PLANS FOR THE DAY
Range & Putting Green
Shot Gun Start
Prizes and Awards
In the event of rain:
Please call (201) 385-3100, after 7:30 am for event status.
Richard Tully, Jr.
KIDS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN…
HOPE WITH HEART, a unique camp for children with heart problems, is all about kids and fun. All of our campers face similar problems and anxieties. We help them to understand themselves a bit more and to learn from youngsters who have walked in their shoes.
Your participation in our golf outing means there are no fees or other expenses charged to our camp families. For six days and nights, campers, aged seven to sixteen enjoy friendship and fun. Counselor/camper ratio is about 1 to 3 and cardiac care trained nurses are always on site. A pediatric cardiologist provides medical oversight and remains on call throughout our session.
Thank you for your generosity. Because of you, HOPE WITH HEART makes magic happen.
WE WANT YOU TO FEEL SAFE…
Hope With Heart and White Beeches Golf and Country Club want you to have an exceptional golf experience. The following Covid-safe protocols are already in place:
- All CDC guidelines are observed by staff including increased frequency of cleaning public areas, mask-wearing, and social-distancing. Guests are also required to wear masks while indoors.
- Invidually wrapped food and, per CDC guideline, buffet served by staff only.
- Outdoor event space with socially-distanced tables; maximum of 8 seats per table.
- Carts cleaned with sanitizing solution.
- Golfers are required to place bag on cart to avoid staff touching bags.
- Marked areas on which way to walk along with certain entrance and exit guidelines.
PO Box 354
Waldwick, NJ 07463